Preventive maintenance for dryer
– Here’s all about safety and efficiency.
Dryer and dryer vents accumulate highly flammable lint, and failure to clean out lint is the leading cause of dryer fires. According to the National Fire Protection Agency, over 15, 000 dryer fires occurred in the U.S. every year. A plugged dryer vent can also burn out the heating element.
Failure to regularly clean dryers will increase drying time and, in turn, increase the cost of your utility bills. If it takes 2 and more cycles to dry a load of towels, it’s time to check and clean your dryer!
Loud noises, shaking during cycles, overheating, damaged by heat and lint belt, damaged drum wheels, damaged pulley, damaged motor, issues with electronic controls – is due to non-regular maintenance.
– Dryer machine preventive maintenance consists of the following:
- Clean and wash lint filter
- Clean and check the drum inside and outside
- Clean the unit inside, after removing the drum
- Check, clean and diagnose all of the dryers inside components. If we notie a part that is damaged, such as belt, wheels, pulley, sensor etc., we will replace it
Preventive maintenance for washing machine
– Here’s it is all about clean.
Odors in a washing machine can eventually rub off on clean clothing, linens, towels, etc.
Hard water causes lime buildup in the washers components and pipes, causing things to run slower. Washing machines and pipes are more efficient when lime is removed.
You may live in a humid climate. Constant moisture in the air prevents the washer from completely drying in between loads, causing stale odors and mildew.
Often times soap and dirt splash up, leaving grime on parts of the agitator and wash bin that are above the water line.
– Washing machine preventive maintenance consists of the following:
- Drain all of the water from the washer and the washers components that are not seen to the naked eye
- Clean the drain pump and the drain line
- Inspect and clean door seal/gasket
- Clean the unit inside with professional washing machine cleaner
Preventive maintenance for dishwasher
– Here’s all about health and efficiency.
The dishwasher in your kitchen that cleans dishes few times every day does in fact need to be cleaned itself. Over time grease, soap scum and food debris build up in dishwashers. Not only does this provide a breeding ground for germs, it also reduces the efficiency of the appliance. A properly serviced and cleaned dishwasher will help eliminate germs, avoid water leaks and decrease your utility bill.
– Dishwasher preventive maintenance consists of the following:
- Pull out and clean the washing motor filter
- Clean drain pump and drain line
- Check for and clean air gaps
- Clean and sanitize your unit inside with special professional dishwasher cleaner
Preventive maintenance for residential refrigerators, freezers, wine cooler, etc.
To keep your refrigerator running nice & cold, with efficiency and without any of its compoenents working over time, we offer prevnetive maintenance on such units as well.
– Preventive Maintenance for residential Refrigerators, Freezers, Wine Coolers, etc. consists of the following:
- Checking the unit inside and out
- Cleaning of the condensing unit & the compressor compartment
- Thorough check of the evaporator fan and coils
- If required, we will clean the evaporator fan and the coils using a special cleaning agent
- Check for indication of refrigerant/freon leaks
- Check door/gaskets
- Descale and sanitise ice machines with professional cleaner