Services * Call Us: (805) 618-1805
Santa Barbara Appliance Repair is fast becoming the top choice in appliance repair and maintenance services for families and businesses throughout the area. Our repair technicians are all certified professionals with comprehensive factory training in servicing all makes and models of large appliances (refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stovetops, ovens, garbage disposals, washing machines, dryers, water heaters, air conditioners, etc.) from leading manufacturers such as Admiral, Bosch, Frigidaire, Fisher & Paykel, GE, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, MayTag, Sears/Kenmore, Sub Zero, Viking, Whirlpool, and Wolf, to name just a few.
We recognize that there are many appliance repair companies to choose from throughout southern California. That’s why all of us at Santa Barbara Appliance Repair are committed to going above and beyond to meet our clients’ expectations. We are an independent and locally-based small business, family owned and operated since we first opened our doors over a decade ago. We owe much of our success to word of mouth referrals from our many longtime customers, which is why we always strive to provide the kind of service that you could recommend to your loved ones, neighbors, and colleagues without a moment’s hesitation. Contact us today and let us know how we can be of assistance.
Here are some of ways that Santa Barbara Appliance Repair stays a cut above our competition:
- The best team of repair professionals in Santa Barbara, all local residents with their own individual expertise working with a broad range of appliance types. Whatever your problem, we will select the best crew member to get it fixed fast and get it fixed right!
- We provide all prospective customers with itemized no-obligation estimates in advance of starting any repair job, and will only charge for those parts and services which were agreed to beforehand. No gimmicks, scams, or hidden fees…period!
- If you get a cheaper bid elsewhere, send us a copy and we will match it apples for apples as well as let you know if there are any potential costs that the other guys are conveniently failing to mention in their initial estimate.
- Flexible appointment scheduling. We will work around your needs to make your service happen at your earliest convenience. We are on time, every time, and always show customers the same common courtesy and professionalism that we expect from our own vendors.
- Customer support is reachable 24/7 to answer any questions and, if needed, to arrange for one of our on-call technicians to provide you with immediate emergency service.
- Same day emergency service is just a phone call away and is offered to our customers at no extra charge! (Even on weekends and holidays.) It’s not like you intended to have your appliances break down after business hours, right?
- Santa Barbara Appliance Repair installs only manufacturer approved spare parts backed by factory warranty. We keep many of the most commonly needed parts on hand, allowing us to avoid the common delays of having them shipped in from out of state.
- Complimentary follow up service for completed repair or maintenance jobs is part of the package. If you are concerned that your repaired appliance might still have a problem, let us know and we will be happy to take a second look.
- We service nearly all of Santa Barbara County and never charge our customers for fuel costs or any other travel related expenses.
We have heard plenty of horror stories about how other repair companies have behaved unprofessionally and ripped clients off. Hearing about this has made all of us at Santa Barbara Appliance all the more determined to earn your confidence and your business. Contact us today and see for yourself what a difference working with the right company can make!
Our service area includes:
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Maria
- Hope Ranch
- Mission Canyon
- Isla Vista
- Santa Ynez
- All Santa Barbara County and some areas of Ventura.
Call us today and speak with one of our customer support staff or, if you prefer, just schedule an appointment with us online through this site. We look forward to hearing from you!